16 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
We are all so excited when we get a good friend. Friendship is the feeling of joy within us, which makes our day Special. Friends are like diamonds the rarer they are, the more valuable they become.
And Sixteen years is the celebration of a happy friendship. So here comes the collection of 16 years friendship quotes and sayings for you and your friends to enjoy your 16th year together.
16 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
- Who would have thought 16 wonderful years ago that we would end up together, in love and still counting. This was one of the most important things I’ve ever done, and you are the icing on my cake. Thank you for sending me a love letter every day for the last 16 years. I don’t know how anyone could have a better friend than you!
- All I wish is to have you with me forever and not let you go. Just being in your arms makes my world all beautiful, like an amazing dream come true. I love you with my heart, mind and soul. I am incomplete without you, my love. Happy 16th anniversary to our Friendship!
- It’s been 16 years and we are still together. When I saw you waving at me in the distance, I couldn’t help but go running to you. You are my best friend. Today, all that matters is sharing time with you. There is nothing else that could ever come between our friendship. I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.
- I love you because you are my friend. I love you because we always give each other a chance. I love you because we both like so many of the same things and pretty much know each others opinions on most issues long before they are ever voiced.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’
- When I met you, I thought you were special. When we became friends, I knew we would never part. You’re the one person I’d do anything for. I’ll always be here for you when you need me. I love you from the bottom of my heart, & more.
- I can’t thank you enough for all the things you have done not only for me, but for my family too. You are my sister and I love you sooo much! Your friendship and love means the world to me. I hope that our friendship will never end and that we’ll stay this close till the day I die.
- I’ve been waiting to say this to you, not in a note but with love in my heart. I love you! I want you to know and feel how much joy you bring me when you step into any room, especially the room that we share. Many times over the years I have wondered what I did so right while making plans for our future that I was given such a beautiful gift as your friendship.
- Somethings in life never fade away. Like our friendship which I treasure. I am glad to say that you will always be my friend. Love and hugs, friends forever!!
- I want to acknowledge and apologize for all the things I’ve said and done to hurt you. You are my guide, my inspiration, and my best friend. We’ve been through a lot together and I could never have made it this far without your emotional support.
- My dearest friend! You are a very good friend and a great person. You make me feel like my thoughts are important to you. Even if they aren’t what I say they are. It doesn’t matter what we do together, wherever we are you are always a fantastic companion and I adore you so much for that. Love you bunches!
- Here is to the next 16 years. I will always cherish our friendship. You are in my heart forever. Thanks for making my life complete. I love you!!
- Chris and Carol, I LOVED reading your letters. So happy to see how such an unlikely friendship blossomed over the years into an incredible love story! Congratulations on your 16th Anniversary and all that life has brought you over the years! I hope to have a love like that one day!
- Friendship is the golden thread that ties our hearts together. Friendship is a medicine for life. I found in my heart…I will always be your friend.
- You’re my best friend, the one I look forward to seeing every single day. You’re my other half, and I was never more complete than when I’m with you. I try to stay away from cliche phrases like “I love you” or “you’re perfect for me,” but they are the absolute truth when it comes to you.
- I would do anything in this world for you, I love you with all my heart. Growing up being next to each other, we had the same friends. I love you and I always will.
- I still remember the first time we met. I knew right then that it would be an unusual but a very interesting friendship. Ever since then, roses were never the same for me. You have really made my life exciting, with all you do and say, always fighting for justice and trying to protect people who need a helping hand in life.
- We’ve been through a lot, good times and bad. I’m so thankful that we have each other to lean on. You are one of the best friends I could ever ask for and I love you very much!
- In 16 years you have made me laugh, cry, hurt, heal. I thank God for you every day. I can’t imagine life without you, my best friend. You are with me through the good or the bad, right by my side till the very end. I love you so much!
- 16 years is such a long time to go back with you. I can remember like it was yesterday when we were teenagers and we shared the same friendship bracelet. My feelings for you have never changed, they remain the same as the day we became friends. I cherish your friendship because I know that not many of my friends have been able to stay in touch all these years together. It is very hard to keep relationships in tact especially over a distance but true friendships can withstand anything including distance.
- I can’t imagine how my life would have been without you, but I’m sure it would have sucked. You make me realize what it means to live life to the fullest and there is no one else I would rather share that with. With you my days are as beautiful as the nights. It’s amazing how close we are after all these years and yet we still have so much more to learn about each other.
- I was thinking today about how I’ve been friends with you for 16 years now. I have always admired you for everything you are. You are a beautiful woman inside and out, and I’m so glad that you are my friend. I can’t think of anyone else that I would rather share a friendship with than you. When we first met, we were only kids and all that we knew about each other was what our names were and what classes we had together.
- Happy 16 Years of Friendship and Still Counting, Dear Friend,I love you so much it hurts. I’m always so happy when we are together, I love your playful spirit. You melt my heart and touch my soul every time you make me laugh. I can’t stop thinking about you even during the day. Looking into your beautiful eyes takes my breath away because they are full of love and life, just like you are.
- Thank you for your 16 years of friendship and 16 years of sharing one soul between us. I love you.
- It has been sixteen years of unconditional love, sixteen years of support and development, sixteen years of together, sixteen years of memories to celebrate, and sixteen years of my life with you. Thanks for all the things that you have done for me in the past, at present and I hope you will still be there for me in the future. God bless you always and wishes all the success for this year with a hug.’
- Thank you for being my best friend for 16 years. You have been by my side through everything and have always been there to comfort me when I needed it the most. I know our friendship won’t ever fade away because it’s so strong. I will always take care of you because you are a special person in my heart and there is no other person more deserving then you.
- Thank you for all the wonderful memories and years of friendship. It’s funny how some people come into your life and affect it in such a positive way. I’m so glad you’re mine.
- I have been your friend for what seems like forever and I will be here until the end of time. We have shared so many memories that I will never forget. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you so much and I always will!
- I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much. There are no words in any language in the world that can describe exactly how I feel about you. I have been by your side for as long as I can remember and we have been friends for as long as I can remember. 16 years of friendship and still counting!
- You are my soul mate. You’ve been by my side for 16 amazing years through the ups and downs. The years have brought us closer. I love you for who you are, your support, and your friendship. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Thank you so much
- I think we will make it, No matter the time and distance, our friendship will always be there. As long as we both remember how much we have helped each other get through the tough times.
- You are my best friend. You know what I need even before I do, you always know how to lift my spirits and make me laugh when I am down. I would be nothing with out your support and encouragement. You have always been there for me, no matter what. We’ve been through a lot together but no matter what in life brings us together again, you will always be my first and forever friend !
- We’ve had some great times and we will have many more in the future. No matter what happens, my heart and soul are yours; you have mine as well. You have a special place in my life that no one can ever replace, remember that. Our friendship is like nothing I have ever known and I just wanted to say I love you!
- Thank you for always being one of the very best decisions I have ever made in my life. My life would not be the same without you!
Also Check: 17 years of friendship