24 years of friendship and still counting quotes are the best way to breakdown your relationship and gift it into pieces of sentences where you can express the true feeling of being two souls for one another.
So as you celebrate your 24th year in friendship let your friend know how lucky you feel to have someone like that by sending him some of our adorable quotes.
24 Years of Friendship and Still Counting Quotes
- 24 years of friendship and still counting, 24 years of being there for each other in the busiest hours. 24 years of being there for each other in the worst moments of life. Happy Anniversary.
- I’ve seen you through many. First we were friends, and then more. I know you’re there for me, in the good times and the bad. I love your gentle smile and I love your heart of gold. You make my life complete, like a four letter word. For twenty-four years we have been together, and now that our kids are gone, we get to spend 24 more, with just us two!
- I have spent 24 years of friendship with you. With you being a part of my life, I am bound to live for another 24 years. Keep being my best friend and never let go of me.
- We’re not perfect, we fight and we argue, We say things that hurt… But in the end we always say that “We’re Friends!” It has been 24 years since we met, but it feels like only yesterday. I am so grateful to have you in my life! You always know how to make me smile. Thank you for the laughs, smiles, and all your love.
- How does time go by so quickly? Is it possible, that two people who have been friends since they were six can still be friends twenty-four years later. I hope so! It has been an amazing twenty-four years, I can’t imagine my life without you. You’re my best friend from first grade through present. Even after all these years of friendship, the candle of our love is still burning bright.
- We’ve loved, laughed and cried together. You are my closest friend, my person. Our friendship is something I will cherish forever and I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. Thanks for always being there!
- Friends are hard to find, harder to leave behind and impossible to forget. I treasure the years we have together. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I have to thank you for a couple of things. First, thank you for the day that we became friends. I want to thank you for the laughs, the tears, the unending love and devotion. Thank you for being there when needed and for standing up for me. Our friendship spans 24 years now so I am thankful that it has stayed strong! Happy anniversary my friend!! I would not have made it this far without you.”
- I miss you so much already, but I know our friendship will last forever. You are my everything and a true blessing in my life. Happy 24th Anniversary.
- How did I get so lucky to have you as a friend? So many people come and go in life, but only a true friend will stick around for more than 24 years. It’s like you are a part of me, and I want you to always know that you will never be replaced by anyone else in my life.
- Your friendship means the world to me. The countless memories, long conversations, endless laughs that have filled my life with joy. Thank you for always being by my side and for always being there when I need you most. My heart feels full knowing I’ll be with you in the future to create even more memories. Happy friendship day
- I am beyond glad that we found each other; two terrifyingly shy, awkward souls and have been through thick and thin all these years. You held my hand and helped me walk out of the dark, confusing time in my life when I had no idea what to do next. And that is why I will forever be thankful to call you my friend.
- You are my best friend, you know me better than I know myself. You always know how to cheer me up when I am sad, and you always know what to say. I love you to the moon and back.
- The smile on your face lets me know that you miss me, the touch of your hand reminds me that I love you.
- My dearest, thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for all the good times and long man hugs. Thanks for our Sunday walks, thanks for being a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen. Thanks for taking me camping in the woods and hiking up hills. I thank you for 24 years of friendship and hope there are another 24 to come! Just kidding…but hopefully we have many more wonderful times together! I love you!!
- I am so glad that we are friends! We have had a great friendship for 24 years and looking forward to many more. I love you more with each passing year of our friendship.
- I’ve thought of you every day for the last 24 years. I have loved you through good times and bad. You have given me the gift of life and I love you for that. But most importantly, you have helped me become a better person and have given me the strength to face life’s challenges and endless difficulties. I’m so proud to call you my friend. I love you, buddy!
- Many have come and gone, but few true friendships last, and these are golden…a friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same…Thanks for all we’ve shared! Here’s to many more years of friendship.
- Friends are like this candy, you always want more. Friends are like this flower, they bloom in all weathers. Friends are like this star, they shine a light from afar. Friends are like this rose, they blow your heart with their love. Friends are like this clock, as time goes by. I made a wish on the time you finally came in my life to stay.
- Best of friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. Friendship is a sheltering tree. Love, it is the river of life in the midst of desolation and in the wasteland. It is an explanation but not an excuse. It is the key to Heaven and peace at the end of every storm; it can wipe out all tears and replace them with loving smiles again.