We all know how difficult it can get when a sister goes away after marriage. Some of us are married and are now facing the situation where we miss our sister. So, Do you want to send a message to your sister telling her how you miss her, see below some of the best missing sister after marriage quotes specially made for you,
Missing Sister After Marriage Quotes
- Dear sister, it’s been a while since we’ve talked. I miss you so much. I look at the wedding photos of us and am a little jealous. Do you remember the photo we took together in front of the Eiffel Tower? We had so much fun!
- You took time out of your busy day to call me. I love that you care so much about me. I am so lucky to have a sister like you. I was wondering if we could do lunch soon because I want to see you and hear how things are going!
- My sister, you are so beautiful. Your hard work has paid off for you and I am so proud of you both. I miss you and can’t wait to share our special day together. Love you more than words could ever express.
- I am aware we haven’t always seen eye to eye, but I have always loved you; even though you have been the one girl I could never find a way in my heart to tell. You had your ups and downs just like everyone else, but you at least remained true to who you were and didn’t give in to peer pressure. I love you now and forever and no matter how far apart we end up; distance is not a factor in the strength of this bond we share. Miss you so much sis.
- I miss us spending time together. I miss you squealing after I gave you a surprise hug. I miss our daily chats about everything and nothing. And most of all, I miss you.
- You’re the best big sister I could ever ask for. We were always super close growing up, despite the fact that we were two years apart. I really looked up to you and admired your positive outlook on life. I know our relationship will only get stronger as we grow older. So don’t worry about a thing! You’re my sister for life and I love you very much!
- You were my big sister, a great friend. I miss you so much, but most of all I’m thankful for the time we spent together.
- Congrats on your big day sister! As you know, you are my best friend and I love you very much. I am waiting eagerly for the big day, but I can’t wait to see you and give you a hug in person. Enjoy your day!
- I want to spend every second of my life with you. I hope that we can be together every day. We’ll help each other and work hard. I’m sure everything will be good and interesting. I miss you sister.
- Don’t ever lose your kindness and good nature. You’ve always been my little ray of sunshine. I know that when I am sad or down you will be there to cheer me up with some stupid joke or by making music videos together. Now that we live far apart, I miss you every day.
- Hey there, my best friend, how are you? Do you miss us yet? It’s been a month and it seems like forever. I know I keep saying this but I’ve never felt more alone as I do now. Where has all the fun gone? Who’s going to be my shoulder to cry on when something is bothering me? Stay awesome, we’ll talk soon. Love your tons!
- You’re the sister I never had, the best friend I’ve always wanted, and my number-one confidant. Everything about you is so special to me. Even when we fought like cats and dogs as kids, we were inseparable. I miss you so much!
- They say that the love you have for your sibling rivals only the love that you have for a significant other. I miss you already, but I know I’ll see you soon.
- You were always there for me. You were my rock when I needed you, you were the shoulder to cry on, the ear to listen, and the friend I could count on for anything. You made me who I am today. You taught me growing up all I know about being a sister, about life, about love. When there was no one else, you would take the time to talk even if it was only for a few minutes. Even though we are far from each other and live far away, I will keep on loving you sister. I miss us so much.
- Hey sis! I know you are out there in the world somewhere, and I pray every day that we will be reunited one day soon. It’s been a while sis, but I wish you all the best wherever life has taken you. This is your big sister signing off with a smile on her face, knowing that someday we will see each other again.
- Do you know how lonely I feel without you? The house isn’t the same without your laughter, or your constant advice to go out and have fun. All I seem to do is work, eat, sleep and go back to work again. You really were my rock. Love and miss you always sis!
- I know I’ve said it before, but I want you to know how much you mean to me. As my only sister you will always be special to me. There’s no one else in the world that could take your place ever. I love you!
- I can no longer call you sister. I’m now able to call you, my wife. I love you so much, I don’t think my heart will ever be the same. You have done so much for me, and I can never repay you. You are my best friend and always will be.
- A sister is a gift, a treasure that can’t be told. I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in life. I will always love you no matter what happens.
- I miss you so much, it really sucks not having you here. You are my best friend; I don’t know what I would do without you. We use to be so close, but distance makes the heart grow fonder. I love you and can’t wait to see you again!
- When we first started living separatly, I missed you so much and felt a bit lonely for a while but now that you’re married, I guess I’m going to have to live with it. Congrats on the wedding.
- You are the best sister I’ve ever had. You are sweet and caring and so smart. I love you to pieces, and I wish you happiness forever.
- You talk to me every night before bed. You make me laugh with your funny stories and silly words. You tell me your dreams, hopes and fears. I feel like you are here with me even when you are so far away. I love you, miss you and can’t wait till I see you again.
- Seeing our parents happy is the greatest feeling in the world. They’re so in love after all these years and with how much they worry I’m surprised they lasted this long! You know how much I miss you, but I couldn’t be happier knowing that your happily married, that you have someone to support you through life. I’m proud of you and your new husband, love you guys lots!
- How do I get over you? How do I start a new chapter of my life without you around? You were there through everything. When I was bullied, teased and didn’t have anyone else to talk to; you were always there for me. When things got tough in school, when I broke up with my first love and every other time, I felt like nothing could go right; you pat my back gave me a hug and told me it would all be okay. Now that you have a new home, I know we can’t be together just as before, I will be strong sis. Just want to let you know that I miss you already.
- I have no idea what I would do without my big sis. We have been through so much together and I thank God you are in my life, sometimes I don’t know how I could go on if you weren’t. I love you, sis!
- I know you’ll always be in my thoughts and in my heart, but it just feels like something is missing when you’re not around. You were always the sister that I looked up to and wanted to impress. You have a heart of gold and I will forever think of you as my big sister. Even though we live miles apart, you’ll always be in my heart.
Also See: Long-Distance I Miss My Sister Quotes